The market of tablets has grown at a rapid pace. Over the last several years there has been a huge increase in the number of tablets being sold by companies such as Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Asus and Lenovo. The explosive growth in the tablet market has benefitted consumers by providing them with various options at competitive prices.
You can find tablets of various brands, sizes and styles available in the market. They are portable and provide instant access to the internet. They are perfect for browsing, emailing and casual gaming. It can become difficult for a shopper to find the right tablet for his needs. Here are a few tips which can help you in buying the best tablet according to your needs:
- Convertible or Stand-Alone– Convertible devices are the combination of flexibility and convenience. They either come with a detachable keyboard or they are like a full-size laptop with a touch screen. Stand-alone tablets are like oversized smartphones weighing between 1 and 2 pounds. They are super compact and can be paired with a Bluetooth keyboard.
- Use– If you are looking for a tablet for general home use like browsing, emailing and music, you should not buy a high-end tablet. For business or work use, you should buy a tablet of at least a 9 inch screen. You can find a good branded tablet with handy multi-tasking features, pen-input support and optional keyboard attachment.
- Features– All new tablet models offer Wi-Fi connectivity and most of them come with a front facing webcam and GPS capability. You can find tablets of various screen sizes and shape and their screen resolutions are getting better. Storage space is also an important consideration while buying a tablet. Cheaper tablets usually have 8GB or 16GB built-in memory, while expensive tablets offer 32, 64 or 128GB space. Many tablets also have a memory card slot for expanding the storage of the device. You should also consider the speaker quality of the tablet. All tablets have a built-in speaker, but cheaper ones may not have good sound quality.
- Manufacturer– You should choose a manufacturer that offers the best customer support service. If you face any problem, you would want to make sure that there is a service center of the company nearby to solve the issues.
- Operating Software– You can choose iOS, Android or Windows operating system based on your comfort and needs.
You can find tablets of all major brands online. Check the ratings and reviews on various online forums to make an informed choice.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Ritesh_KR_Dwivedi/1914842